→ About the hike to Burdah Arch
Meeting point : Rest House between 9:30/10
Starting time : 10 am
Finishing time : Next morning after your breakfast
We will be waiting for you in the Rest House of Wadi Village between 9:30 and 10 am. From there we will drive to our house, where you will be able to park your car.
We will then share some tea, it will be the occasion to meet your guide. And when you will be ready, you will start the tour from the house.
PLACES YOU WILL VISIT DURING THE TOUR :
→ In the morning
1. Hike to Burdah Rock Bridge
2. Lunch break
→ In the afternoon
3. Abu Khashaba Canyon
4. Um Frouth Rock Bridge
5. Sunset time
→ Prices for Burdah Arch & Overnight in the camp
|1 person||140 JOD|
|2 / 3 people||70 JOD/person|
|4 / 5 people||65 JOD/person|
|6 & more||55 JOD/person|
Our prices include the following :
– The Bedouin guide with his jeep and who speaks English.
– The hike to Burdah Arch
- The night in our Bedouin camp
– The lunch cooked on the fire, Dinner & Breakfast
– The water & Bedouin tea
– And the transportation back to the village
Note that our prices are per adults. If you are traveling with children, here is the discount applied to them according to their ages :
→ 3 yo and under : free → 4 yo to 7 yo : 50% → 8 yo to 12 yo : 25%
→ Options that can be added to your program
- Private Tour : + 10 JOD per person
- Sleeping Under the Stars : + 15 JOD per person
- 1h Camel Ride : + 15 JOD per person
- 2h Camel Ride : + 30 JOD per person
- That our jeeps can go up to 6 people.
- And for groups from 7 & more people please contact us by email or on our number.
If you have any questions concerning the program, you can contact us by WhatsApp. 🙂